Thank You, God, for:
- An awesome pastor. He tells it like it is and holds back nothing. He’s a friend, a mentor, and an all around great guy. SouthField Comm Church is lucky to have him.
- The ability to connect with people in an instant. I can talk to Sarah downstairs as easy as I can get a hold of my parents 10 minutes away, my buddy Kevin 10 hours away, or Nora over in Africa.
- The armed forces. My Brother-in-Law is about to leave for Pensacola, FL then who knows where. Thank you for people that are willing to put thier life on the line for our freedom. I hope that never changes.
- Life change. Hey – it’s something you can believe in. God takes the clay and ::: POOF ::: !! Out pops the jar. Each one unique. Following Christ is so cool. You never know what’s going to happen!
- The blog. I stink at writing, but it’s a good place to vent, ask, tell, test, and play. People can stay connected with me and vice versa. It’s a cool time to be alive.