Thank You, God, for:
- Your omnipotence: You made the heavens and the earth, the water and land, the light and the dark with a simple thought. You can do anything.
- Your omnipresence: Wherever we go, whatever we do, you’re always by our side. At the peaks of the mountains and the lows of our sorrows, we can always count on you standing by our side.
- Your omniscience: You can see all things. Past, present and future. You know what’s to come for me, my family, my job, my church… We may go through rough times, but all things work together for good for those that have a relationship with You.
- Sending Your angels to watch over us. A close call on the road today brought that one to mind…
- Your unconditional love and grace. We deserve nothing. You give us everything. Again. And again. And again.